🔹🔷THIS HOUSE NEEDS COSMETIC UPDATES 🔷🔹
Perfect for Student Housing or AirBnB!!
✅PROPERTY SPECS - SINGLE FAMILY HOME
- 5 Bedroom
- 3.5 Bathroom
- Plenty of Driveway Parking
- 3,953 Sq ft.
- Lot Size: 12,632
- Built 1969
- Metal Roof
- Brick Exterior
- Interior: Gypsum (Drywall, Sheetrock)
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring: Concrete
- A/C: Yes
- Heating: Gas
- Zestimate®: $226,000
- Rent Zestimate®: $2,058
- School District: Muscogee County School District
- Subdivision: Holiday Park
- HOA: None
- Property Tax: $2,434 annually
✅HOW YOU CAN PROFIT ON THIS DEAL
- Put this back on the market and resell for market price for easy profit!!!
- Put in your own tenants for market rent at around $2,050 / monthly!
- Do a quick cosmetic rehab and add to your short term rental portfolio!!!
✅COMPARABLE SALES & Listings
- 3715 Willow Bend Run - Sold for $353,000 on 12/21
- 3908 Sears Rd - Sold for $341,900 on 12/30/21
- 5123 E Timbalier Ct - Sold for $329,510 on 2/22
- 5001 Sears Ct - Sold for $385,500 on 6/15/22
- 4441 Smokey Mountain Trl - Sold for $264,900 on 4/19/22
PURCHASE PRICE - $129,000
REPAIRS - Light 2 Moderate rehab
AFTER REPAIR VALUE - $325,000
This deal is going to make an amazing cash producing asset for your portfolio! There are so many ways you can monetize it. This is the kinda deal that does not come around very often. Metal roof, brick exterior and a cool courtyard all with plenty of parking! Short Term Rental? Sure.. Student Housing?? Absolutely.. What else can you think of?
There is a brand new DR Horton Subdivision just a few hundred feet down the road. This is the area you want to be investing in because you can still grab deals cheap before the prices POP!
Message Olivia before you miss out on your next deal!
All deals cash or hard money only. I like to work with everyone which usually means if you're making money I'm making money...If you are a realtor, please contact us to discuss how we can get you paid! What I am selling is my assignable contract (w/ equitable interest) with the seller of the property. I am not the owner of record.I am not a realtor nor do I portray myself as one. All properties require cash or a private/hard money loan in order to purchase - no conventional or FHA financing available unless otherwise indicated. All inspections must be completed prior to buyer signing the contract. All properties are sold as-is, where is. Buyer must complete all due diligence before submitting an offer and executing any contract. Buyers will need to provide a $5,000 non-refundable deposit at time of contract. Buyer will be responsible for all closing costs unless otherwise indicated. Closing are an assignment of our contract with the seller to the end buyer. Buyer to pay $595 closing fee to ezREIclosings for transaction coordination.